Wednesday 3 July 2013

July 2013 Comments

My waist line is about 32 inches down from 34 inches. 
My weight is about 58 kg down from 65 kg. 
I will comment less and rest more, so I might not surf on Wednesdays. 
My hand-phone is on silent mode. 
So you can only sms me +65 93548052.

I saw a documentary on the naval war between China and S Vietnam in about 1974 around the West islands of S China Sea.
China can go to war then. Even the America forces did nothing.
Did you Philippines claim your areas then.
So by claiming now, you want to go to war with China.
China is more stronger now than in 1974.
You are stupid to provoke China.
Or are you a puppet or running dog of America ?
Japan is a great sinner and you want to gang up with them to fight China ?
You not afraid to be called greater sinners hugging the Japanese sinners ?


No comments: