Saturday 6 July 2013

Comments


On the 1st August I am getting $500 GST rebate. I have $36,000 in retirement fund. So end of this month I might get up to $200 every month. I have an empty room. I want to rent it to make about $500 a month but my wife refuses to rent because of things belonging to my daughter still there.

Ayatolah Khemeni, you are a supreme spiritual leader of Iran. You indulge in politics, so that makes you an evil spiritual leader. Hatred is in your mind. So how can Iran prosper ? You are no different from Dalai Lama. Monk indulging in politics is an evil monk. Some monks in Myanmar are following this foot step.


The Egypt issue is an army mutiny. All the while Egyptian army mounted many mutiny before same with Thailand or Pakistan. It seems the Egyptians favour army control and not democracy. Or they are idiots not knowing what is democracy. Majority in Egypt are Muslims. About 20 % are Christians. So these recent demonstrations were organised by the Muslims or Christians ? Or they the puppets or running dogs of America ?
Muslims shall be punished for circumcision. I don't take pity on them. Sunni and Shiite are fighting against each other. The whole Muslim world will suffer.


My Chinese name is
丘 加 發
Middle word 加 has
力口 meaning powerful mouth or double edged sword. So my words can kill. I am Sage King, my words are commands.


No comments: