Monday 22 July 2013

Comments


When misfortune strikes in the family or country, the father or head=of-state should think twice. First he has to go full time vegetarian. In King David's time, he wore sack clothe and throw ash on his head. He committed adultery and the kid born was ill and going to die. He just did that and when the son was dead, he became merry and eat and wine. So all head-of-state, know the burden on your shoulder! Or step down to dispel the misfortune.

Earth warming is predicted long ago, but government leaders or province leaders are slow in implementing safety measures to prevent flood. This might be due to cost. Anyhow something has to be done to prevent flood. River deepening has to be done and river banks shore up to prevent erosion. Just look at the tv news of flood all over the world. Same thing happens, year after year.


My wife and elder brother eat very little vegetables but she cooks a big plate of it. So I have to eat two third of it. Or else it will be thrown away. If you read Hui Neng Sutra, he ate vegetables boiled with the meat, when he was in the jungle cultivating. Therefore I am not so particular of vegetables cooked with meat or fish. I just eat the vegetables only. Only 5 types of vegetable we don't eat like onion, garlic, shalot, leak etc.


So I am eating fruits and vegetables. To maintain about 58 kg now, less bananas, less nuts are eaten. When my hairs stop growing, I don't know. I should be like the monkey with no hair growth.



No comments: