Thursday 11 July 2013

Comments


My warning to the PAP government, if you let American forces to use Singapore to attack China, you and your families will suffer. 
Many of you are Chinese. 
You want White people to kill the Chinese ?

I am going to rule the world from Singapore. 

So you better behave yourselves. 
Righteousness and justice are the norm. 
Your sins are for death sentences, abortion, R(A) shows, abuse of power etc etc. 
So idiots, you are great sinners.


Hong Kong people are stupid. 

They don't know the meaning of one country two systems. 
One country means Hong Kong is China's territory. 
Two systems mean Hong Kong can have democracy. 
But 6.4 demonstration is against China is like the leg hitting at the Mind, the head. 
You Honkies can demonstrate against your ruling party but not China. 
If you do, you are traitors or running dogs for Western countries.
 

The British are idiot to implement democracy factor for you Honkies. 
Hong Kong is China's territories and they took Hong Kong by the opium war. 
This war is unrighteous and injustice. 
So you Honkies remember this history well before you do any stupid mistake in future.

I am Sage King of I-Ching 1st hexagram. I practise 'wu wei' of Taoteching 32 n 37. Also I cultivate self, regulate family, cure the country and then bring world peace in Daxue.
I am Maitreya Buddha, the former Fame Seeker in Lotus Sutra. Also I expound the 4-line stanza of Diamond Sutra.
I am Succour in Surah 110, bringing all of you into I-Kuan Tao to get the Sealing on your Marks on your forehead. Therefore I am the last prophet. You idiot Muslims take note of this.
I am Elijah preaching family unity in Malachi chapter 4. I am also Melchizedek of Psalms 110 or Hebrews chapter 7 or 8. Also I am the Son of Perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2. I am the hated ONE putting up the Awful Horror in Matthew chapter 24 verse 15.
I am ONE of the few who expound the nasal gaze in chapter 6 of Bhagavad Gita. War in Gita is our 2 eyes doing a cocked-eyes. Krishna and Arjuna are in between them at the 'suan kuan' acupoint, the seat of God inside us. Arjuna's bow indicates our eye-brows.
So bastards, you not happy with me, come and kill me. I am waiting for you in Block 409, Pandan Gardens, #03-69, Singapore 600409.



No comments: