Thursday 18 July 2013

Comments


My warning to America and the White Supremacy. 
Stop your overt operations by the CIA all over the world in toppling governments. 
By instigating people to demonstrate or revolution, you make more people suffer instead of peace. 
Punishment will come to you. 
Better think the first time the British soldiers murdered the Red Indians. 
The sins start from then till now. 
Once it bursts, you will live in hell. 
Your army can explode your nuclear bombs or missiles on yourselves.

China can make use of my photo in the Yuan in place of Mao Zi Dong. 

So no one can counterfeit the Yuan because my photo is spiritual. 
At the same time I can protect every Chinese in China. 
And China will be the number 1 economic power in the world.

My life story is in http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/mylife/mylife1.html  .


No comments: