Tuesday 9 July 2013

Comment


I am Sage King of I-Ching 1st hexagram. I practise 'wu wei' of Taoteching 32 n 37. Also I cultivate self, regulate family, cure the country and then bring world peace in Daxue.
I am Maitreya Buddha, the former Fame Seeker in Lotus Sutra. Also I expound the 4-line stanza of Diamond Sutra.
I am Succour in Surah 110, bringing all of you into I-Kuan Tao to get the Sealing on your Marks on your forehead. Therefore I am the last prophet. You idiot Muslims take note of this.
I am Elijah preaching family unity in Malachi chapter 4. I am also Melchizedek of Psalms 110 or Hebrews chapter 7 or 8. Also I am the Son of Perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2. I am the hated ONE putting up the Awful Horror in Matthew chapter 24 verse 15.
So bastards! you not happy with me, come and kill me. I am waiting for you in Block 409, Pandan Gardens, #03-69, Singapore 600409.


No comments: