Saturday 13 July 2013

Comments


I don't know what happened between WP and the NEA about hawkers' centre high ceiling cleaning. I can say only one thing. With woman as chairman, there is trouble. So it is better to elect man to be chairman.

Auto Microsoft update looks like it is a must. Without it, my computer is giving trouble like not starting. But I don't like auto update as it interfere my sirfing. Half way working, they ask you to restart the computer. So it is very annoying to have auto update. But can't be helped.


Life is unpredictable. Example my uncle Lim, his unfilial elder son can marry amd have 2 sons and grand kid. His other 5 sons have no kids or unmarried. So how to pinpoint sins on who ? See my video of his funeral for sight of his sons. Any one interested to marry them ?



No comments: