Monday 8 July 2013

Comments


Hackers, be reminded that I am a spiritual man. Mandling with my laptop will get you crazy and landed in mental hospital.

Jesus said that a prophet is rejected at home.
I tell my wife not to put garlic, onion etc into vegetables when cooking. But she refuses. I tell her not to buy fresh bean curd or tofu to cook but she refuses. If want to cook fresh tofu, buy and cook straight away. She can buy fresh tofu and keep in the refrigerator for a week. I tell her to cook vegetables enough for 2 to eat but she cooks a plate enough for 4. I tell her to be vegetarian but she refuses from 1981 till now.
So I am rejected at home. I am Elijah preaching family unity.


My elder brother is saying that the Snowden issue might be a conspiracy. At first Obama is to support Hilary for the next president candidate, but he may be later thinking and supporting Security Secretary Ms. Rice to be the candidate. This might infuriates the Hilary group and certain White supremacy group to bring down Obama.




No comments: