Tuesday 23 August 2016

Am I



Facebook memory of 2013 posted today

Am I Son of Perdition ?
2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Most Christians don't understand these 5 verses. I am Son of God because I oppose worship in church or mosque or temple etc. We are all Gods, so we should pray to the God inside us not the Jesus or Allah or Buddha outside. Our body or rather our face is the temple of God. Mercy Seat is 'suan kuan' acupuncture point in between our 2 eyes.
So the 5 verses are saying right things about me. I do this expounding most scriptures, till I get full enlightenment. Expounding has to come first before enlightenment.
So Christians, don't be stupid to listen to old teaching of your priests. The New Covenant confirms this.



No comments: