Saturday 1 November 2008

Role Of Woman

Woman is to compliment the man not fighting for equality or domination nor submission.

Man has penis and woman has vagina. Can they be equal ? One functions to give and the other functions to receive. These are the complimentary roles of the two. When the man enters the woman, they become one in spirit.

Domination is like the queens of England and Netherland, councellor of Germany, president of India, Argentina, Philippines, prime minister of New Zealand etc. This is yin factor ruling the country. The country will only suffer. Take for example England. The queen is on the throne for 56 year already. England is going downward. The behavior of the English are getting more like hooligans.

My advice to all these countries is to get men to the top posts to rectify the situation. Now is the era of punishment. If you don't listen, when the disasters come, don't blame me for not telling you.

Submission is to be like a slave. This is wrong. Woman can support his man but not whatever he does even when committing crimes.

My wife represents all the women. Since she does not want to support me, you women will have to suffer. Wait till the day when she meditates and eats vegetarian food, then you can have peaceful days.

My daughter is afraid I squander my wife's money from my son's insurance payment, but instead she took S$17,000 already from my wife. So who is squandering money ? All his money is to be put into my wife's account. This is good enough for both of us to spend for our old age spending frugally. But my daughter is a spendtrift owing credit cards money. As long as she does not get rid of her pets, 2 dogs and a rabbit, her spendtrift ways can never be eradicated. She simply does not want to listen to me. This is why regulating the family of Confucianism is so difficult to manage.

No comments: