Monday 26 August 2013

Comments


I chatted with a ms Thiya B, my friend in www.tagged.com on sex and she willing to come to my home for sex. She did not turn up. I observed her account changed profile photos a few times, but did not contact her. When sms to her, she asked me who I was. She looked like not the same person I know. Or whether this is a con job to get all the correspondence in sms and tell the whole world, what type of person I am, I don't know.
Her number is +6597563251.

Another one, Ela sms me saying an Indonesian friend introduced me to her. We chatted on sex and she is willing to come to my home for sex. Now she want more details and ask for 3some with my wife. Another con job.
Her number is +60107914355. This is a Malaysian number.
She said by typing my name Kew Kah Fatt in Google search, she can see my details in the net. So she is an expert in computer. She might turn out to be a man.

They think they can expose me to the world but they never think I am a spiritual man and can cause them to go mad so they can tell the whole world about me. This is the result I want. I want to be notorious in the world so my title Son of Perdition can stand.

I teach nasal gaze meditation so you can learn it.
1. both eyes looking at nose tip, eyes opened,
2. tongue rolled up, tip touching palate,
3. hands together, can palm to palm, place at nose tip for better guidance.

This is a miracle affair.
It can cure madness, depression and many others.



No comments: