Wednesday 14 August 2013

Comments


Friends, MMS my profile photo to your friends or relatives to protect them. Tell them to print and hang my photo in their house to protect their family.
We are in Judgment Era or Punishment Era. Many disasters will strike earth.


When they were young, I forbid them, my kids to keep pets. But my wife allowed them to keep. Daughter had hamsters and son had fishes. Son later imported worms and sell them. My house was full of fish tanks and fishes.
Daughter's ex boy friend bought her hamster. He still owed her $20,000 or  $30,000. Ex husband bought a dog for her. She later bought a dog in Taiwan. Present husband had a dog.
So she suffers because of pets.


I have put a curse on Philippines in 1995.
See http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/election97.html .
So my Filipino friends, download my profile photo into your hand-phone for protection.
Or print and hang in your home to protect your family.
My words once out cannot be retracted.


No comments: