Friday 2 August 2013

Comment


Why I was not keen on my wife ? We had sex very fast in dating and she was not a virgin, may be I was the 4th man or 4th time she had sex. Her vagina was loose. I tried another girl, but many time, I cannot go in because of tightness and she cried. So no entry for her. I was not a play boy as I had sex with only 3 decent Singaporeans including the virgin. The other was my sister-in-law's sister's friend. I entered her and she felt nothing like a prostitute. So how to date her again.
I was angry when my wife aborted my first child. I was waiting for relative to talk to her family but she aborted before we came.
I attack her is thousand times I attack Tony Tan, Lee Kuan Yew and Lee Hsien Loong. I am cultivating self, regulated, cure country and bring world peace or conquer the whole world. All 4 are related and done by ONE person.



No comments: