Saturday 17 August 2013

Comments


[From the beginning in 1981, what I have done and what remarks or actions people said and did to anger me, these people have to say sorry to me. For example the editor of Kuai Pao in 1981, the immigration officer in Robinson Road 1981, IO of Clementi police Station 1993, the officer at Attorney General Chamber responsible for my case, Oct 5th 1994, the magistrate who put me to Woodbridge 1982, J B Jeyaratnam 1984, the Filipina who has my 26,000 pesos investment money - the Philippine has to suffer because of her etc.
I also wrote letter to CID 1983, cc to all police stations and disturbed Shao Lin Pugilistic Federation in Shuang Lin Temple. If the termite eaten temple is the result of my disturbing, you can imagine the conditions of people who angered me. (J B Jeyaratnam had many misfortune after 1984 case) I tell you this not to frighten you but to tell you I might be the One who is going to bring peace to the whole world.
I influence Singapore, Singapore influences ASEAN with the exception of Philippines which has to settle my 26,000 pesos investment money. So, if UN HQ is here, world peace will be imminent. The choice is yours (Singaporeans as well as the whole world).]
From http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/election97.html


China's leaders, don't be stupid the Japanese surrendered to China. It was the America that the Japanese surrendered to.
So be prepared to fight another war with Japan and the past fighting was stopped after the atomic bombs explosion. Aim at least 10,000 missiles, short range and medium range. So once first shot is fired, the missiles can rain on Japan. There is no need to send men to fight. Target all the warships by GPS and use missles to sink them. Target all the air-bases and destroy them including the civilian airports.
If can target all the heavy industries and destroy them. Target all Japanese satellites and destroy them.
In this way they are crippled. So they can surrender to China.


HDB is helping the middle class to get rich by allowing them to own private properties and HDB flats. When there was abundance 0f 17,000 flats unsold, they twicked the law to allow HDB owners to own private flats for rental or investment. So the price of properties keep going up as long there is buyers.
They should stop this amended law against new buyers but allow the old ones to carry on living in HDB flats. But once they sell their HDB flat, they can not buy any more.



No comments: