Tuesday 13 August 2013

Comments


My wife and elder brother eat less vegetables. So I recommend blending the vegetables into liquid form and boil to make soup. My wife refuses to do that.

It is sheer stupidity on the part of the Thai king that he still refuse to step down. Is he following tradition to die at the throne ?
Thai king is making Thailand suffer. Having a woman prime minister is a sheer sign of that.
Thai king ! You want the Thais to suffer ? Idiot ! Step down !.


I am reminding the white races, you better be humble and stop telling others what to do. You are under the sins of your forefathers for coveting others lands.
Now is Judgment Era or Punishment Era, so punishment will come to you if you still arrogant.


China should have proper hygiene for handling live chicken to reduce chicken flu spreading. I see from news clip, China still allow markets to sell live chicken. Most chicken live in non hygienic condition, so they can get sick easily. Spreading of flu is faster there because of heavy traffic of human beings there for marketing.
Market should not sell live chicken only frozen or fresh slaughtered chilled chicken. Those still want to buy live chicken should get them from the farms.


Actually I intend to transfer my house ownership to my daughter. But I hear from my wife my daughter might owe the banks $50,000 for credit cards debt. So how can I transfer the ownership to her.
Most bills are in my wife's name. I don't want my name in any property except my bank account for getting CPF money transferred to it.

No comments: