Sunday 4 August 2013

Comment


My weight is still about 57.5 or 58 kg. I eat 5 apples a day, vegetables. No water or drink for me. Liquid is from fruits and vegetables. I take some nuts. I cannot go fully pure fruits. I am afraid my weight will go further down and feel cold at night or raining period.
I still roll up my tongue whole day. Still meditate - http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/chinese/meditate.html


When I attack my wife I must mention Lee Kuan Yew, Tony Tan and Lee Hsien Loong. I am afraid my daughter shall inform her. So that is big problem but expected. I am waiting for the big bang in Matthew chapter 24, Mark chapter 13 and Luke chapter 17 or 21 to happen. Big earth quake strikes Jerusalem parting the earth so water from the sea rushes in through Jerusalem into Dead Sea. So people have to go uphills or rooftops.


No comments: