Tuesday 1 May 2007

My Diet

Singapore time: 2.10 pm 1st May 2007

My breakfast consists mainly of a guava, some bananas and some raw ground nuts. After waking up at about 5 am, I do meditation till about 6 am. Then I have a glass of plain water, read the day's newspaper and have breakfast at the same time.

Lunch is another guava, some bananas. Before lunch at about 9 to 10 am, I have a glass of plain water or coffee black or Chinese tea. After lunch I can have plain water or Chinese tea or coffee black. About 3 pm I take some raw sesame seeds and plain water.

Dinner is now a raw red carrot and 1 or 2 bananas and water. Raw red carrot is to improve my eye sight.

At times, I take raw sweet corn in cone, raw cucumber, raw cashew nuts, raw almond, raisins, dates etc. I also pinch vegetables and tofu, because they might be wasted and thrown away.

No comments: