Thursday 24 May 2007

My Computer Problem

Singapore time 7.30 am 24th May 2007

Yesterday I blogged but before blogging, blog site requested me to allow cookie. It was cookie of www.google.com. After finishing the blogging and signed off, I did not delete the cookie. When I went into my Yahoo Mail, my computer jammed. I switched off the computer and restart it. I deleted the tracking cookie from www.google.com and all other history and cache. The computer went on fine.

So I don't know why the tracking cookie from this blogging site is so malicious that my computer can get jammed. How am I going to blog on if there are people in www.blogger.com who want to damage my computer or deny my log-in with false certificate of authenticity. I use another account for other Google services, it is alright. It is not right when I get into www.blogger.com.

No comments: