Sunday 20 January 2013

Messages


Bible condemns the Jews but the Jews are idiots.
They can't understand what are written or the Holy Message.
Psalms 82 verse 6 says that we are Gods or Sons of God.
All means every human being.
Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the Breath of Life; and man became a living soul.
Every human being has this Breath of Life.
This doesn't belong to you Jews or Christians !
You are idiots to believe, Breath of Life only for you Jews or Christians.
Same goes to Quran  -
Surah 15 -- Al-Hijr 29. So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.
My Spirit is in you Muslims and me or others.
My Spirit is the same in Muslims or Jews or Christians or Buddhists or Hindus or others.
Are you still idiots my dear Muslims believing it only belongs to you ?
Human being is higher than ghost and spirit.
So Allah commanded them to bow to Adam.
So you are stupid to pray to ghosts and spirits - ancestors worship.
Pray to My Spirit inside us by nasal gaze meditation will do.

America, the faster you surrender Tiao Yu island to China, the better for you.
The more you provoke China, the more mad is your country.
You shall be like a dead duck.
More people will go violent, killing like mad.
More natural disasters will rain on you to make you poorer.
Hillary Clinton, don't talk big !
You want Nature to slap you, so your face goes side-way ?
By right you America cannot covet Hawaii, Guam, Pig's Bay in Cuba etc etc.
You sinned by occupying them.
You better return them to the local tribes.
Get your troops out of other countries !
This is an Order !


I had said before that I want to demolish PAP, People's Action Party.
So Lee Hsien Loong, take heed.
Abolish the elected presidency law and remove Tony Tan.
Then change your PAP name to any other name.
And appoint me the president of Singapore.
If you don't do that, one by one your PAP MPs will go crazy.
Some commit adultery, take bribes, commit murder or other sins.
Lee Hsien Loong, better take note what I write.



No comments: