Saturday 19 January 2013

Messages


If you are not happy with me or my preaching, come and kill me.
I don't fear death. I have trust in God or Nature. My death is Fated.
Come and get me here:-
Block 409, Pandan Gardens, #03-69, Singapore 600409.
I provide you with my profile photograph to protect you.
So make use of it and print and hang in your home.
Portraits of Jesus, Buddha or dead sages or saints are useless.
I am Maitreya Buddha or Melchizedek or Elijah or Son of Perdition or Sage King or Succour etc.
Therefore I don't have to visit anyone.
You have to visit me.

Once I put your name on paper or internet you are under my thumb.
See http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/election84.html .
Lee Kuan Yew should be under my thumb.
I put Lee Hsien Loong, Tony Tan, Singapore president, Obama, Natanyahu, Abe and others too.
They should be under my thumb.
I cursed others in http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/election97.html so they too should be under my thumb.


金剛般若波羅密經
四句偈是:
一切有為法,
如夢、幻、泡、影,
如露亦如電,
應作如是觀!
The Diamond Sutra -The Vajracchedika-prajna-paramita Sutra
4-line stanza
"All phenomena are like
"A dream, an illusion, a bubble and a shadow,
"Like dew and lightning.
"Thus should you meditate upon them."
 


No comments: