Friday 18 January 2013

Messages



I don't use violence to take revenge.
I use spirituality to seek revenge.
I took photograph of myself after release from prison, 25.12.94..
Then I changed my i/d using the new photograph.
So if the police or government wants to take action against me, the whole computer system can collapse.
This is the revenge I can throw on anyone.
Like hacker disturbing me, my spiritual power can make him mad on the other side of the internet.
My power is from http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/chinese/meditate.html .

To conquer the world I have 2 groups to depend on.
1 is I-Kuan Tao world wide.
The other is Chinese Triads world wide.
http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/chinese/hungmen.html .
I-Kuan Tao has Mark on our forehead.
Chinese Triad has Mark on the hand.
So all other races, beware of these.
Now is the Chinese century.
Chinese are ruling the world.

Romans 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

So countries, you are not allowed to conquer other countries. You are not allowed to occupy other countries. You will suffer if you do so. The 8 countries that attacked Beijing, China, before, you better watch out !


You idiot leaders ! Remember that ! The Whites and others suffer now for the sins of their forefathers.


kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com
 



No comments: