Thursday 31 January 2013

Blogging


Singapore is the Patmos Island of the East.
I am here revealing that our spiritual Self is God or Jesus Christ or Buddha etc.
Or Tao, Krishna, Holy Ghost etc.
So Singapore's prosperity does not depend on Lee Kuan Yew.
He is just an actor doing his part.
He is even not fit enough to undo my shoe-lace.
He is equivalent to John the Baptist paving the way for me.
The world is in my hand what more Singapore.
So don't talk big, Lee Kuan Yew !
His time is up, punishment is catching up with him.
So you can see more misfortune for him, his family and Singapore.
He is the one against renewal, holding to his MP post.
This old hack is waiting for his own down fall.

We are in physical world.
So don't talk life after death or immortals or ghost or spirits etc.
If we cannot save ourselves, why bother life after death ?
Why look after pets ?
Our body health and mental health is more important.
Improve mental health by nasal gaze meditation.
Others too can help but not the best.
Body health is to be a vegetarian.
A vegetarian is stronger in defence against virus and bacteria.


I don't preach religion.
I preach that we are all Gods or Buddha or Tao etc etc.
So we are all equal except the prophet.
I use Bible to attack the Jews and Christians.
I use Quran to attack the Muslims.
I use Buddhist sutras to attack the Buddhists.
I use Hindu scriptures to attack the Hindus.
I use Chinese scriptures to attack Chinese.


My Tagged account was terminated in a week.
I think they don't like my many comments attacking people.
http://www.myspace.com/kewkahfatt
http://www.facebook.com/kewkahfatt 
I opened Google + account but find posting of messages troublesome.

My weight is about 63 kg on fruits diet.
6 am Milo or chocolate drink, 9 am plain water, 12 noon almond drink
3 pm plain water, 6 pm plain water and 9 pm Milo or chocolate drink
1 apple at 9 am and 1 at 12 noon.
5 tea-spoons raw sesame seeds
Snack on dried fruits.
Excretion is soft.
Health is fine.


I spotted a mistake in the Bible regarding the ancestors of Jews.
Refer Matthew 1 verse 5 onwards and Luke 3 verse 30 onwards.
1 after David was Solomon.
Another had Nathan after David.
Solomon and Nathan were brothers from the same mother.
I pick this to tell you Bible has mistakes.
Bible was written by human beings, therefore many things there are not right.
If you treat Bible as Holy, you dare not attack it.
But if you treat it as novel, you will attack points you feel not right.



kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com


No comments: