Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013



I am doing self cultivation at home.
Or you can say doing 'wu wei' of Taoism at home.
Self cultivation is mainly nasal gaze meditation.
See http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/comment/taoistyoga.html .
Next is on diet.
For others, it is vegetarian diet.
For me , it is fruits diet.
I practise tongue lock whole day.
Tongue lock is 2nd part of nasal gaze meditation.
Roll up your tongue, tip touching palate, the soft palate the better.
This is energy circulation according to Taoist Yoga.


I am helping you all by providing my profile photo to hang in your home for protection.
Treat it as talisman or Buddhist Tanka or Lucky Charm etc.
Next I provide you nasal gaze meditation to practise.
http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/chinese/meditate.html .
This manual can also be hang in your home for protection because of many quotes from scriptures.
Next is the handshake with me so I can past my energy to you.
This energy can last about 7 day of luck for you.
Or you can serch for I-Kuan Tao group and get your Mark on your forehead Sealed.
This Sealing is the gateway to return to God or Nature.
Sealing cannot change your Fate.
Only by meditation then you can change your Fate.
Another item is vegetarian diet.
World is transforming, so all animals, birds, fishes, reptiles etc will die.
Then you have no meat to eat.
So be a vegetarian first before it is too late.
 


kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com




No comments: