Sunday 7 September 2008

Who Am I ?

Singapore time 8.59 am 7th September 2008

Am I Melchizedek written in Psalms 110 and Hebrews chapter 7 ?
Am I the One putting up the Awful Horror in Matthew chapter 24 verse 15 ?
Am I the Son of Man in Luke chapter 17 verse 26 ?
Am I the Son of Perdition in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 ?
Am I Elijah in Malachi chapter 4 ?
Am I the Evil One forcing people to have the Mark on their forehead in Revelation ?
Am I the Praised One or Ahmed in Quran surah 61 verse 6 and a conqueror in verse 9 ?
Am I Maitreya Buddha expounding the 4-line stanza of Diamond Sutra and expounding the Visualising Sutra ?
Am I the Sage King in I-Ching 1st hexagram climbing up the 6 steps to the throne ?
Am I the king in Daodejing 32 and 37 doing inaction so that the people can transform by themselves ?
Am I the Sage King that is cultivating self, regulating the family, curing the country and then bringing world peace in Daxue ?

No comments: