Tuesday 9 September 2008

Role of Singapore

Singapore time 7.04 am 9th September 2008

Singapore is the Patmos Island in Revelation chapter 1 because Jesus Christ is revealed by me here. It is not the real Patmos Island in the Mediterranean Sea.

As I am here, Singapore will be the new HOLY LAND. Read Matthew chapter 24, Mark chapter 13 and Luke chapter 21 that God or Nature is to destroy Jerusalem. And I think something will also happen to Mecca where the stone is. This stone might disappear.

Singapore will influence the whole world. So what happen here can affect the world. As long as I am not recognised here, there will be disasters all over the world. My rightful place is the Singapore Presidency post. I don't have to do anything just inaction 'wu wei', and the world will rectify by itself.

So if Singaporeans do not want to see suffering all over the world, they have to appoint me as their president. Me at this post, then the world can have GREAT HARMONY.

See http://sg.geocities.com/alex_kew/election97.html and
http://sg.geocities.com/alex_kew/wpeace.html .

No comments: