Tuesday 14 August 2012

My curse

When I curse, you better crawl to me to say sorry.
Bible says 'I will make your enemy footstool for you'.

Footstool is the same as crawling, down on 4.

I  tell my niece, Ginnie and her husband to crawl to me.
My 3rd brother is unable to control her, so I settled her problem, by getting her husband to bring her home. She wandered outside for many years.

Our families of the Kew have many problems.
My 4th brother is still like possessed. Even after my uncle/father died, he is not cured. So the likely reason is his sins are passed over to my brothers. Therefore my elder brother and 3rd brother have to be vegetarian and practise self cultivation.

Elder brother is to cure 4th brother and 3rd brother is to bring prosperity to his family members.

I did cursed a Filippina Maria. But to get her crawl to me from Philippines is impossible so I put the blame on Philippines. See last portion of http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/election97.html .
So you Filipinos, don't blame me.
My words once written cannot be undone.

No comments: