Thursday 16 August 2012

Israel

You idiot Jews! Bible says that we are Gods or Sons of the Mighty, why you idiots do not believe ?

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 

Last prophet, Elijah, is from the East. You idiots think he is one of you Jews ? Last prophet preaches family unity or Confucianism. So he must be a Chinese.
Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:  4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Circumcision is wrong. You idiots don't understand ?
Jeremiah 9:25 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; 9:26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.

God want to punish or destroy Jerusalem. You idiots unaware of this ? See Matthew 24 verse 15 onwards.
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

There is no religion at all. You idiots don't understand the Bible?
Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 

If you idiots attack Iran, you will be severely punished.

Email me kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com if you want.


No comments: