Monday 23 July 2007

My Confucianism

Singapore time 10.15 am 23rd July 2007

India just elected their first woman president, so for the next 5 years, their fortune is not too rosy.
Next year Americans are going to elect their president. If Nature wants to punish America, IT will make the Americans crazy and they will elect their first woman president.

Just remember what I wrote today and see the answer in future.

I just saw 8 Days on brief details of the TV show Qing Dynasty. The Qing had a boy emperor before they invaded and occupy China. This is application of my Confucianism.

This emperor abdicated or died in absence and pass the throne to his son, only a boy. This boy, I think was Kangxi ruled wisely following his grandfather's dying words to rule the Manchu and Han equally. This is why the Manchu was the longest dynasty in China.

No comments: