Monday 30 July 2007

Another Solution For Salvation

Singapore time 9.15 am July 30th 2007

Using my Confucianism to salvage the world, there is another solution. If I have a son in each country in the world, then I can influence the world without doing anything.

So if you women want to salvage your country, willing to sacrifice yourself, you can come forward to me and make baby, preferably a son. I am poor so you have to come to me.

I stay in Singapore, an island below the Malaysia peninsular. My home is at Pandan Gardens, my block is 409. Unit number is #03-69. Singapore postal code is 600409.

You must be single or never have a baby before. Seperated or divorced women are still eligible if you have not given birth or done abortion.

1 comment:

Kew Kah Fatt said...

You promoting yourself ?