Thursday 7 March 2013

Confucianism


Chinese, read the books of kings in Bible to learn more about Confucianism. 
I explain using my Kew family.
When my sister was possessed, we forced our father to open I-Kuan Tao temple and be vegetarian.
He did, sister was alright later, but 4th brother was jobless.
Uncle/father gave up temple and ate meat.
Brother was not alright even after father died.
So it should be my elder brother to shoulder the burden.
But he refused to eat vegetarian food.
My mother died young same with my 3rd brother's wife.
So father and son share the same Fate.
If 3rd brother was vegetarian, then the Fate can be changed.
He still eat meat except 1st and 15th of the moon.
Head of state sins, the whole country suffer.
Father sins. the whole family suffer.

Father is head of family.
Mind sins, the whole body gets ill.

Mind is head of body.

kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com

No comments: