Friday 8 March 2013

Comments


My wife is nagging a lot nowadays even in front of my elder brother.
She got rid of my 4th and 3rd brothers already.
They have not visited me lately.
And reunion dinner was a lone ranger.
This happening in my family reflects on the world.
So the Big Bang is near.
Big Bang is the destruction of Jerusalem in Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 17 or 21.


The White races suffer for ancestors' sins coveting others land.
Indian race suffer for ancestors coveting SE Asia.
Japan race suffer for ancestors coveting Asia, SE Asia.
Mongolian race suffer for ancestors coveting China and Asia.
Greek race suffer for ancestors coveting M East and Asia.
Jews suffer for Abraham coveting Palestine land.


And idiots, does China covet others land ?
You idiot Americans and the West like to paint China as the aggressor.
So you idiot White races have to suffer the most. 



No comments: