Friday 23 November 2012

Psalms 82



Psalms Chapter 82
1. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods
I am the God judging all Gods. I am Melchizedek or Elijah of Malachi chapter 4. I preach family unity or Confucianism.
2. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah
Lamentation by the writer, I thing David.
3. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy
Lamentation - Now is Judgement Era, so injustice will be made right.
4.Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
Nature is doing the punishment and I preaching the Truth that we are all Gods or Buddha or Tao etc.
5. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course
See what the world is now in crazy state.
6. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. [John 10:34 ]
We are all Gods or Sons of God or Buddha or Tao etc.
7. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes
We are human beings so we are Fated. Birth and death are in God's hands.
8. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations
I am judging the world now, and I will conquer the whole world.


kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com





No comments: