Wednesday 21 November 2012

Last Prophet - Succour


The last prophet is Succour in Quran, Surah 110.

Quran - Surah 110 
1. When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh (When I am recognized as the One to come. Succour is helper.) 
2. And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops, 
3. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy. 

So you idiots Muslims, you stick to Muhammad, that is why you suffer now.
Jews are killing you. You Muslims killing each other.
You idiots still circumcise.

Bible has the last prophet in Malachi.
Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:  4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So Succour and Elijah are the same person.
I preach family unity or Confucianism so I should be reincarnated Elijah. I ask all of you to get the Mark on your forehead Sealed by I-Kuan Tao or Tien Tao.


No comments: