Monday 19 September 2016

Don't Attack China



You bitch, you bastard  woman defence minister  of Japan,  you bad mouth China in America.
You lick Americans penises so you dare to scold China in front of your American guests?
I see you on television and newspapers,  so I can get you mad.
When Lee Hsien Loong was making speech,  after mentioning elected presidential law, I scolded him stupid.
Whether this caused him sick instantly,  I don't  know.
I have to try again next times to other politicians.
Mind you Carter, the defence secretary of America and Singapore  defence minister Ng,
The next time you bad mouth China, you will get something from me.
You bastards,  I am a Chinese,  so don't dare you to bad mouth China.
Come and kill me if you think you are bastards. 


My email kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg or kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com



No comments: