Monday 9 December 2013

Serious matter


Singaporeans, don't be stupid to believe that PAP government can save you. 
Little India incident is an eye opener shock for you. 
There will be more shocking disasters if Tony Tan is still the president. 
Remove him and appoint me the president of Singapore, then you will be safe and sound. 
At the moment what you can do is download my all white profile photo into your hand-phone to protect yourself. 
Or print and hang in your home to protect your family. 
To have my original copy, email to me at kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg or kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com .

Why I call you, America, bastard ? 

You rebelled against England and declared independence. 
This is like a son disowning his parents. 
Also I call Taiwan Chineses advocating independence, bastards ! 
They do not want to be Chinese, they want to be only Taiwanese. 
So they want to cut their ancestors' roots. 
Taiwan Tian Tao members, if you advocate independence, you better watch out ! 
I have no mercy on you.

No comments: