Thursday 19 December 2013

Photos n Comment


Wish you A MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

I eat raw sesame seeds, fruits and vegetables. Drink is mostly plain water. 
I am taking balance Milo drink till it finishes, at 6 pm. 
Then morning, I drink before I surf, so no passing urine when I sleep till wake up at 2 or 3 am. 
I roll up tongue, tip touching palate, whole day, when not talking, eating, drinking etc. 
I roll up tongue during walking, watching tv, surfing, reading news paper etc etc. 
My weight is about 60.5 kg. 
My face looks slim with this weight. 
I do meditation but less time than before. 
I used to meditate 1 to 2 hours per session. 
I think it is not necessary when I focus only on my God inside me, not praying to any one including ancestors. 
Be filial to living parents is more important. 
Once we are dead, our body is dust. 
Why must pray to dust ? 
My hairs are getting longer. 
I take photos to show my hair growth every 1st and 15th of the month.

No comments: