Friday 29 February 2008

Leap Year

Singapore time 9.12 am 29th February 2008

Celebrate today also in 4 years time duration. It is not so important, just an ordinary day. Chinese have also leap months and days in their calender. It is important to those who are borned on this date, if you are particular about it.

JI Islamist escape

Singapore PAP government always pride itself above others. This escape is to tell them, don't be so arrogant. It is real shameful for a high security prison in Singapore to loose its inmate on the run.

This is sign more will be coming. So PAP leaders will be brought to ground.

My Era

This will be my era. So if you disobey me, be warned that Nature will take action. My goal is stated in Daxue, that is Great Harmony for the world -ping tien sia.

You are God

I am God. We all are God. So don't lord over others unless you are the Chosen One. My duty is to preach the TRUTH. God is inside you at the nose bridge between the 2 eyes. Get this place or Mark Sealed by Heavenly Way.

I have just completed editing Revelation.

No comments: