Tuesday 26 June 2007

Shares Trsding

Singapore time 10.45 am 26th June 2007

Yesterday I sold 9 lots of Adriot at S$0.09 over the 10 lots bought at S$0.07, that means I still have 1 lot balance. I bought some more Hengxin shares also.

Those that I might want to keep are 1 lot Centillion, 400 shares GMG Global, 100 shares Singtel 100, 1 lot Adriot, 1 lot Eucon.

Many of the shares I touched on are now higher in value. See how Chemical Industries and China Aviation Oil are now much higher after I have sold them. In my posting in soc. culture.singapore in Google Group, I said Chemical Industries will climb above S$1. So my prediction comes true.

For shares that are expensive for me to indulge, any person who wants to make use of my spiritual influence, you can buy 1 lot of the shares in my name. My broker is UOB KayHian. I cannot tell you the remisier's name.

No comments: