Tuesday 19 June 2007

Play Shares

Singapore time 10,25am 19th June 2007

Since last July after receiving my CPF money of about S$22,000, I have invested my money in shares. I make about a couple of hundred a month. This is better than putting in bank to collect a yearly interest of about 3.5%. At the rate I performed so far, I made more than 10% a year.

Now I have Compact, Informatic, Adriot, CDW, GMG, Centillion, Plastoform, IPC Corp, Singtel 100, Chasen, Goldtron, Hengxin and lastly bought Eucon yesterday.

I buy Singtel 100 is not for investment. I am using Singnet, so I want to get shares in Singtel in order to see whether my spiritual power will derange any Singnet staff who wants to hack my computer.

When the shares go up and I can make a tidy sum, I shall sell them. Or else I keep them till they rise again. I also collected some dividends, so even without any rise in the shares, I still make some money from dividends.

No comments: