Saturday 22 February 2014

Stupid People


With a woman chairman in Workers' Party they are having bad luck.
So too, women chairman in companies or CEO, your company can experience bad luck.
So too, women presidents or queens, bad luck is with you countries even after they stepped down.

After eating too much new year goodies, like, nuts, my weight is about 64 kg.
I am eating fruits and vegetables.
I boil water, once boiled , I put in a bowl of bean sprout.
When water boils again, fire is off, and I scope up the bean sprout.
I eat like this and also lady fingers,  which are boiled for 3 or 4 minutes.
Bean sprout is the cheapest vegetable I can find.


In this ERA of Salvation or Punishment, the Savior is your spiritual SELF.
Nasal gaze meditation is easy but difficult to practise.
http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/chinese/meditate.html .
To let you understand better,  extend your left hand in front of you.
Close the 4 fingers except index.
Look at the index finger and slowly move the index closer to your nose tip.
At your nose tip,  you should see double images.
This is the view you have to focus on.
But remember, you are actually focusing on your 'suan kuan' or SEAT OF GOD.
2nd part is tongue rolled up , tip touching palate.
3rd part is hands together.
Starting, use palm to palm placed near your nose tip for guidance of view.
When expert, hands should be on your lap.

If you cannot do nasal gaze meditation in communion with SELF.
Then use my profile photo as a talisman.
You can print and hang it in your house to protect your family.
Or download into your h/phone as wall paper to protect you.
Or make a pendant out of my profile photo to wear in necklace.


I am seeking revenge.
See http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/myhandiwork.html .
That bitch has not return my money yet.
A police officer talked big that she will return my money.



No comments: