Wednesday 29 January 2014

Lousy Presidents or Queens



My Philippines friends, you have a lousy president, so your lives are affected
To be safe, print and hang my profile photo in your home to protect your family.
Download into your h/phone as wall paper to protect you.
My Filipina friends, if you separated or divorced with kids in tow, you cannot remarry. Remarry means adultery. Jesus said that if you divorce your wife to marry another woman this is committing adultery. This applies to women as well.
So you can be my mistress in order to give you some peace of mind.
For those widows, you can remarry, but in case your fate is hard that causes your husband to die, you willing to go through it again ? You can take your chances.
Argentina has woman president, so my friends there, print and hang my profile photo  in your home to protect your family.
Also to those countries with women presidents or queens, my friends please do likewise.



No comments: