Friday 10 January 2014

Comments




Hebrews 9:3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;
9:4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;
9:5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercy seat;
of which we cannot now speak particularly.
golden pot that had manna = our mouth and teeth
Aaron's rod that budded = our nose that can grow from baby till adult
tables of the covenant = our 2 eyes
cherubims of glory = our eye-brows
mercy seat  =  Mark on our forehead in between our 2 eyes or 'suan kuan' acupuncture point.


Christians are idiots not knowing this. I am the only ONE expounding this.
Christians shall rebuke me for this disclosure of Truth.


Lee Kuan Yew thinks he is the king in Singapore.
He is even not fit to undo my shoe lace.
He acts like John the baptist paving the path or ground for me.
My title in Bible are Melchizedek, Elijah, Son of Perdition etc etc.
My title in Buddhism is Maitreya Buddha.
My title in Chinese scriptures is Sage King.
My title in Koran are Succour and Praised One or Ahmed etc.



No comments: