Sunday 21 April 2013

Comments

Study my Confucianism, you can predict events.
Like Korea peninsular, the North is 3rd dynastic ruler, the South is single woman.
Both are not good sign.
Both have to suffer.

Obama has no son, so it is not good for America.
Americans have to suffer man-made or natural disasters.



I meditate before I surf.
I switch on the laptop and do meditation.
Laptop takes a minute or so to be ready.
I am on kneeling position, sitting on heels and soles facing up.
I start surfing in this position till I can't bear the pain.
Then I sit on a stool.
My tongue is rolled up all the time.
I take a break. After break down on kneeling position but toes on floor.
When can't bear the pain, I sit on a stool.
So don't waste time surfing only.
Do yoga positions.
http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/chinese/meditate.html



No comments: