Monday 1 April 2013

Comments


When I talk about Confucianism, many people don't like it.
But it is the Law of Nature, I still have to say.
Our mind is the head of our body.
Father is head of family.
King/president is head of country.
They sin, the rest below suffer.

So I attack Obama, queen of England, Thai king etc for their stubbornness in sitting on their position.
Obama has no son so not good.
Queen is not fit for head-of-state.
Thai king is too old and now under punishment period.

Some of you are divorced or separated but you living ex husband still have influence on you and your kids.
Therefore you need to cultivate like be a vegetarian or meditate to avoid the bad karma of your ex husband.
Remember, no divorce in God's eyes.


In parinivarna Buddha was laying down in between 2 palms tree.
Palms leaves resemble our eye-brows.
Palms bases are 2 eyes, with Buddha in between.
So 'suan kuan' is the Seat of our Buddha mind.


Kingdom of God is like a mustard seed fully grown into a big tree.
This is the same as Tree of Life.
The branches and leaves resemble our eye-brows.
The base is the Mark on our forehead or Mercy Seat or 'suan kuan' acupuncture point.


Do you know the meaning of 'I am in the Father and Father in me. I am in you and you in me.'
Father in you refer Genesis 2 v 7.
Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

I in you, refer last supper. Bread is Christ inside you.

We in God is Salvation and return. We return to the body of God and be ONE with God.


During the 'last supper', Jesus gave the bread to his disciples and said "This is my body".
Once you eat, Jesus Christ is inside you.
That is the meaning.
But Christians are stupid to understand this.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the Most High.
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.


I am reminding Christians, Elijah is here already not the old Jesus coming down from the cloud.
Family unity is Confucianism.
I preach the right way of Confucianism - Law of Nature.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.


We are all Gods or Sons of God or Buddha or Tao etc.
Therefore there is no need to celebrate Good Friday or Ching Ming.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.


kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com 


No comments: