Tuesday 15 April 2008

Maintain A Neutral Mind

Singapore time 8.46 am 15th April 2008

If you have read my quotations from Hui Neng, you shoul know that your innate Self is your God, Allah, Buddha, Tao, Atman, etc.

Cultivation of self is to maintain a neutral mind at all time, whether in meditation or dealing with daily affairs. So your mind is not agitated by outside confusion or influenced by fear, love, hate, anger etc. This is why I delink my articles on commentary in my websites, like Geocities SG and Lycos.

I will do less comment on current and world affairs. My participation in forums will stop as it is no point arguing with others who do not see the merit of your comment.

Hui Neng had indicated the Sealing of the Heart to Heart Seal is spreading in Chinese hand. The authentic one is the Heavenly Way group. This Sealing is a gateway to return to our source. If you want to be immortal, then cultivate self. Cultivation is now in family, so you don't have to leave home to go to the mountain. The Great Harmony on earth is arriving and everyone is to be saved.

No comments: