Thursday 4 October 2007

Shares Investment

Singapore time 7.27 am 4th October 2007

I have 10 lots of Chasen shares by rights issue, so my total now is 30 lots. Also I got S$4.78 dividend for 1 lot of Thai Beverage bought at S$0.265 plus S$43 brokerage. This is inmaterial as my purpose is to see whether my influence can be covered in Thailand by holding this counter and Gem TV.

My portfolio of shares are still low even though the STI index has crossed new peak. If my 100 shares of Singtel can reach a price of S$4.20, I might want to sell them to cover S$85.00 brokerage fee.

If I want to sell Chasen shares, I will sell only 29 lots. I keep 1 lot for spiritual influence. Like the 400 shares of GMG Global, I can extend my influence to Cameron in Africa and elsewhere. My Berlian Laju shares are for influence into Indonesia.

Singapore time 7.20 am 5th October 2007

I change my mind about selling Singtel shares. Hackers are interfering my Singnet account when I surf, so I need to have the shares to influence the interference.

No comments: