Monday 3 September 2007

Shares Investment

Singapore time 7.20 am 3rd September 2007
I make no profit in August just dividend from Berlian Laju and Singtel. It was about S$5.52 and S$6.50 plus S$9.50 for Singtel, total about S$21.50. I have only 100 shares of Singtel. If it is 1000 shares, then I get S$160 over S$3,460 plus S$43. You calculate the percentage.
I advice people to put in half their cash into equity, but I myself put almost all into it, because I don't like too much cash with me. I might buy things or someone might borrow from me. Like right now, I have to cut down on expenses, so I seldom go out. I have 1 spoiled computer from my son but still it is not repaired yet. It is a Pentium 4, 2.6 GB MHz.
This month I might get dividend from Thai Beverage.
If the share prices are still low, then I have to sell some for my expenses. I need S$126 a month for TV installment till April 2009
I will clear lots in my wife's account first. If the lowdown still persist, then I will sell shares in my account

No comments: