Monday 19 June 2017

REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST ETC


REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST IN SINGAPORE THE PATMOS ISLAND OF THE EAST.
For this, I was in Queenstown Remand prison for 81 days and 3 rotten or caning.
For what they had done to me, I want to cripple the PAP government.
I am doing work for Universal God  so I have no mercy on them.
Police force and Law ministry  are now under my magic spell.
They can come after me if they not afraid to be warded in IMH.
So militants don't think you can make havoc.
The whole world is in my hand.
You get punishment for making trouble.
I one person can stop you millions of militants.
My spiritual SELF and your spiritual SELF are JESUS CHRIST OR ALLAH OR BUDDHA OR TAO OR KRISHNA ETC .

You can say I am playing the part of Son of Perdition now.









No comments: