Friday 10 October 2014

Comments


I am using Confucianism to conquer the world.
I apply Wu Wei of Taoism.
I am confirming whether I am the Sage King in I-Ching 1st hexagram.
The higher I go up spiritually, the more disasters going to occur.
Only when PAP government abolish the elected president law and appoint me the president of Singapore, then there is world peace.
With Tony Tan as president, Singapore is going into hard time.


The best exercise is to roll up your tongue whole day when not talking, drinking, eating etc.
The best medicine is the saliva swallowed during roll up tongue exercise.
Roll up tongue is part 2 of nasal gaze meditation.
1. both eyes looking at nose tip, opened eyes,
2. tongue rolled up, tip touching palate,
3. hands together, can palm to palm, place at nose tip for better guidance.


I keep exposing http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/myhandiwork.html is to bring down the Singapore government if they refuse to abolish the elected president law and appoint me the President of Singapore.
I am one against the government and the world.


Those Hong Kong democrates are really stupid to demonstrate for full democracy.
Each day they demonstrate, millions of dollars of business is lost.
If they continue in their stupid way, the financial status of HK can be affected.
China is now not dependent on HK for financial matter.
It is HK now that is dependent on China for most business.
Hong Kong people will suffer when the financial status drops.



kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com


No comments: