Saturday 16 August 2014

Blog









The Mean-In-Action
That which Heaven entrusts to man is to be called his nature. 


The above is the same meaning as below. Most people don't understand this.


Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Surah 15 -- Al-Hijr 29. So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.


Another thing I learn from 1st Myth is the writer wrote the spiritual world as earthly world.
People who are pure or good, then they can be immortals.
But the writer wrote some immortals as evil beiings.
This is wrong.
The writer was human so he wrote human affairs as well as spiritual affairs too as earthly.


I don't preach any religion.
We are all Gods.
What religion do we need?


My preaching is mainly 2.
Get Sealing on the Mark on your forehead.
And 2 is nasal gaze meditation.

You can understand scriptures better with meditation.


I don't have sex with other woman since 2000
So I am not a playboy.
Many women mistaken this.
My havoc time was 1990 to 1999.
Then I was a taxi cab driver with chances to meet maids.


Nezha's 3 weapons were from demons.
This is wrong.
Magic can transform inanimate object into animated being for a time period.
Mice and pumpkin were transformed into carriage and guards in Cinderella till 12 midnight.
So don't let the story of 1st Myth deceive you.

The drama now at channel 8 7pm Monday to Friday.




No comments: